Thursday, September 14, 2006

Throwing Sand and Shovel Hitting

Yesterday Kermit was in the sand box at daycare and decided it was a good idea to dump a full bucket of sand over the head of a little girl! He's 18 months, what can I say. How do you tell him that's not okay?! If that wasn't bad enough, when she started crying, he belted her with the shovel. What am I going to do with him? He's all boy, that's for sure.

Pure Trouble and I blame his father! :) Boys will be boys. Luckily, the Grandfather of the girl was not mad. I don't think she'll be coming back to play anytime soon.

But even when he's a little s**t, I still think he's TOO CUTE! Funny, how a simple "momma" will turn me into mush.

I guess I'll keep him. He's too cute to send away.

His new favorite word -- Bye.

Tells everyone he sees, Bye, Bye, Bye. And he waves! I just melt.

How can they over take your whole reason for living? Used to be about partying and going out, and seeing friends. Now my favorite thing to do is watch him sleep, and wrap him up like a burrito in the middle of the night to keep him warm.

Mostly a post about nothing more than my love for Kermit, but that's okay. Oh, and it won't be the last one either.

No comments: