Monday, June 09, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This is the sound of me sleeping at my desk. I am tired today and don't want to work. Lucky for me, there is nothing super pressing that needs to be done. So I can putt around and do things very slowly. I just want to curl up and take a nap. It was a busy weekend with lots of walking around and I am spent. I felt like there was no Saturday to my weekend. Thank God for my mom. She came down yesterday and kept an eye on KM while I did some shopping. She also did my laundry, did my dishes, cleaned the laundry room and kitchen. She is so fantastically wonderful. What I usually do when she's around is take a nap, but yesterday there just wasn't time. BLAST!

Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment AGAIN. But the good news of that is, I get to sleep in a bit. My doctor is busy, so usually the earliest I can get an appointment for is 9 or 9.30. Which means almost an extra hour of sleep for me. That is unless KM decides to wake up early. He will then come and crawl in to bed with me and snuggle while daddy turns on the cartoons. So at the very least I don't have to get out of bed to parent him!

Today my feet feel like they don't fit in my shoes. I don't know if I'm retaining water, or if they are swollen from the amount of walking or if they are just as tired as the rest of me. All I know, is that it hurts a little. They are a little tingly. I need my husband to rub them.

I went for a pedicure on Saturday strictly for them to rub my feet. The painted toes were nice, but I go for the massage. I went to a new place and it was awful. I should have waited at my usual place, but I was impatient and now am paying the price. It was only $10.00 cheaper. My usual place has a "delux" pedicure, which is what I get. The other place didn't And the massage sucked. I don't know if she was trying to be nice and gentle since I am pregnant, but I have been getting cramps in my legs and I really wanted them to massage the cramp out. NOTHING! I am really kicking myself. From now on, only to the place I know.

Now off to put my feet up and take a nap.

No comments: