Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I don't know much, but I know I love you...

I'm really not feeling it today. I feel like a nap and a massage and maybe a trip to the chiropractor. But I don't have time for any of them. BLAST that work thing I need to do everyday to pay for diapers.

My sisters graduation party is this Saturday. My mom is swamped. She has a hundred million things she wants to do, but I have a feeling, many will go undone. She has such great creative ideas, but time and money always interfer with her plans. I know the place will look great, and she'll pull it together about an hour before people show up. It's kind of like magic.

I need to go and eat lunch, but am too lazy to drive across the street to Subway. It's probably because I'm not really in the mood for Subway. It's either that or Burger King and I am REALLY not in the mood for Burger King.

King Monkey has been extra cute lately. He has been so nice and loving. He asks me all the time if he can kiss the baby and hug the baby. This morning he told me he was going to buy the baby a llama and a deer. I'm not really sure why. We were driving along and he saw something - I didn't see it so I don't know if it was a llama or a deer, he called it both. He said it's "down by the deep water." Then he told me he was going to get a llama for the baby, (pause) and a deer. I guess she needs both.

Totally Random Sidetrack --

Given the right reasons and the right two people, marriage is a wonderful way of experiencing your life.

I would die for the safety of the people I love.

I just read this article about George Carlin. I liked him as an actor and as a comedian. These are 2 of the many life lessons he learned. I just like the way he put it.

End Totally Random Sidetrack.

Back to how cute KM is. This morning he cried when I left him in bed. He wanted to lay by me and not daddy. He says, "Mommy, you're the sweetest mommy." He has been asking all kinds of questions about the baby and what everything is for. Yesterday he told me that we need to build her a stroller. I said we have one in the garage. "Oh, for the baby?" Yup, for the baby. Abby (at daycare) asked if they were going to take my baby out yet, and KM told her, "Not til she's done cookin." The other night KM asked Husband, "Daddy are you pregnant?" He said NO, "Oh, how come?" Because only girls get pregnant.

This is going to be an interesting ride once this baby is born. I know KM will be good with her, but still it will be plenty interesting.

No comments: