Wednesday, March 18, 2009

They're so beautiful.

It doesn't get any better than when you wake up in the morning and you get 2 smiling faces back at you. Plus they are still smiling at each other. It may not always be this way, but for right now they are the best of friends. QM has some serious nose trouble when it comes to what anyone in the house is doing, but it is the WORST with KM. No matter where he goes or what he does, she has to be able to see him. She will look and look and watch and stare to get his every move down. It's really, well to be honest, it's PRECIOUS. Of course I don't remember doing this with my own brother at least not at the same age as her (she's 8 months remember). But I do remember thinking my own brother was the coolest thing to walk the face of the planet. At least for a while. I tagged along and played and tried to be just like him.

What I love the most about the Monkey's is that KM is so very gentle with her and protective. When she babbles to him and I ask him what she said, he always says something like "She loves me."

I can't imagine having greater kids. It's just such a wonderful feeling. (I know gross right, but it's true.)

No comments: