Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Can't wait!

I am really looking forward to the few days off I'll get next week. We are heading to sunny Arizona for a wedding. We get in on Wednesday and fly out on Sunday. Thursday will be a day all to my self as the boys are going golfing for the bachelor party. Friday is the wedding and Saturday is Husband/wife day.

I was debating on if I should go or not and then I remember that with the baby coming soon, this will be the last time I get to leave the house for a while. So I thought I better hurry up and enjoy the vacation time before I don't get any.

So in the mean time, I have to pack for 3, and shop. I knew this was coming up for a while, but like every trip we take, I wait until the last minute to get ready. So Tuesday night, I'll pack the suitcases. I did think that maybe I should do the laundry this weekend, and maybe pick up the house so when we come back it's sort of clean. KM is having Uncle Leo over on Saturday. I told KM that we could make some cookies. I am secretly hoping he doesn't remember, but if he does it will be okay. I think Husband will be around so he can help.


Total side note: KM gets cuter everyday. This morning he told me, "Mom, you are really pregnant." I asked him what that means and he said "It means your belly is full."


I have big plans of writing more with all this alone time. I have 2 books I'm reading and am really into. So wish me luck. I have finally gotten my writing books (for lack of a better term) squared away. They are my books/journals that I write things down in. Before they were a mish-mash of a little bit of everything in every book. Now they actually have a PURPOSE, and each book has a TOPIC. I know, how very exciting for you to read about. Well, it will be one day when I finally get my crap together.

No comments: