Friday, November 02, 2007

Dentist = Hell

I have a new dentist. My other dentist kicked me out of his practice for not going for a long time. This seems strange I know. But he has MS and is scaling back and really I hadn't been there in 5 or more years and he is no where near where I live now. So it's not a big deal, but when it comes to change I am usually easy going, but with a dentist it's different.

The dentist was great, but still he's a DENTIST! He was nice, and checked on me a lot, to make sure I was feeling no pain and was comfortable, but still he's a dentist and I don't like going.

My tooth is fine now, hurt for a little while, but other wise doing good. I have to go back for the other half of my crown in a few weeks. YUCK. So not looking forward to that day. I guess I have to suck it up and be an adult, especially since I will have to take KM rather soon and I can't go passing on my disdain for the dentist to him. I'll let him decide on his own how much he hates it, or likes it.

No comments: