Monday, November 12, 2007

Bad Day

Husband and I just can not get on the same page this last week. He has been the grouchiest I have ever seen him. He somehow doesn't really think there is anything wrong with his behavior. I on the other hand have stopped talking to him because of it. I have also stopped sleeping with him because of it. If you want to be that grouchy and mean, then I will have nothing to do with you until you apologize for being so grouchy and mean. Our computer crashed and this apparently is a reason to act like a teething 1 year old.

We can't even talk to each other. Last night I was trying to help him fix what I could on the computer and it escalated in to us getting a divorce. Yes I said divorce over a computer. No I don't think we will actually get divorced, but when he gets mad and angry and pouty and stompy feet, he throws out the d-word. I used to scare me, thinking that we would actually get divorced because we couldn't agree on what to watch on TV. But now I know I can call his bluff and ignore him. He hates this. So he called me this morning, looking for a favor, still didn't apologize for his crabbiness, but he had to call me. This is a step in the right direction, which is to see things my way.

Our friends came over on Friday night for my birthday. All of us went to eat except for Husband and the guy that works for him. They stayed home. All of the friends also noticed how unbearable he was. Which frankly, made me feel a whole lot better. At least I wasn't the only one to see it. I don't understand him, and I really don't care to at this point in the fight. All I want is for him to say "I'm sorry I was an ASS, a major ASS." Then we can get back on with our lives.

No comments: