Tuesday, November 06, 2007

BIRTHDAY!!

Today is my birthday and already I've had quite a few phone calls to wish me a happy one. This morning, Husband brought KM in to bed with me. Husband was leaving for work and KM was already up (he doesn't know that he can sleep in with the time change). So I got to have a few wonderful minutes with KM snuggled in beside me. He was warm and cuddly and even tickeled my back and sang me Happy Birthay. It was a fantastic way to wake up.

What I'm asking for: Husband to pay my speeding ticket. Strange I know, but if he pays it, I can spend the money on myself instead.

Dinner tonight with friends at home and then on Friday with friends and family out.

Why is it that when you have to work on your birthday it's a crying shame? Shouldn't it be like a national holiday that I was born and that I get to do whatever it is that I want and not have to sit at a desk?!

Maybe next year. Until then, I'm going to try to keep up with the NoBloPoMo --it's not going very well so far, but much better than I had anticipated. I have gotten 3 posts in this month and we are only on the 6th day -- I am WAY ahead of my usual pace.

No comments: