Monday, August 18, 2008

My List

I was reading Dooce today and she asked a great question. Who would be on your list of Famous People To Have Sex With? I've often thought about this, because a girl likes to dream, but now is the time to write it down. I reserve the right to change this list at any time. Also they are in no particular order. I'd do them all at any time!

1. Brad Pitt
2. Michael Phelps
3. George Clooney
4. David Beckham
5. Dean McDermott

I know a little cliche with Brad Pitt and George Clooney, but everytime I see Ocean's Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen, I nearly die. I'm pretty sure Michael Phelps is on EVERYONES list this week. But I like the fact that he seems really normal and down to earth. David Beckham -- well if I need to explain this to you, you have either a) never seen him, or b) never heard him talk. I love a man with an accent. Lastly, Dean McDermott, he is an unlikely choice. I have been watching lots of Tori and Dean Inn Love/Home Sweet Hollywood. He is a fantastic husband, a good provider, a loving father and he's nice to look at.

So that is the list. What's yours??

UPDATE: So after more consideration, I have realized that I am missing some of my favorites. I made this list very quickly and felt like it was missing something. So others on my list would be (you know, if I wasnt' limited to 5, then again it's my list so I guess I can have as many as I want right?) Kenny Chesney, Dermont Mulroney, Patrick Dempsey.

No comments: