Monday, July 14, 2008

I would eat him if it were legal!






Saturday, Auntie took some pictures of KM and I. He has been the super cutest with my belly and I knew I would be disappointed if I didn't take some pictures of him with it. It was super super windy out, but they turned out really cute. The one of us standing and he's kissing my belly -- I'm totally having this framed. I figured since Auntie is going to go to school in the fall for photography, I would let her have a shot at it. I think she did a great job. I am also going to have her take some once the baby is here. Which by the way that I feel, may be today. I feel like total crap and have doctors appointment at 12.45. If not before, then at the very least this baby will make her appreance next Monday, July 21st. We have scheduled a c-section. Also, I have her "room" done. We finished it yesterday with the help of my mom. She is God's gift to mothers and I don't know what I would do with out her.

No comments: