Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did not pawn my kids off on my father-in-law so I could have a few more beers with my husband at the fair.

I wouldn't dream of laughing at my son when they had to stop the roller coaster because he was crying and afraid.

I didn't threaten KM with bodily harm if he did not lay down and take a nap.

I did not pretend to be asleep at 2.30 am when my husband and a friend got home from the bar because I didn't want to talk to him. I also did not purposely leave them sleep in when I knew they should be up so they could go lay stone.

I wouldn't think of feeding QM a Carmel roll for breakfast because I didn't want to do any dishes.

(My first Not Me Monday and I think I'm getting the hang of it. I'll try a little harder for next Monday)

{Inspired by My Charming Kids. Go check out her site, she is an awesome photographer.}

No comments: