Monday, January 15, 2007

Not sure why

Not sure why Todd and I are fighting.

Went for breakfast and pool tables yesterday. He didn't want to wait in line for breakfast, neither did I. So we went to check out other places, drove by a few and he pointed to one that had plenty of cars and there is ALWAYS a line, so I made a smart remark about no waiting, he got pissy, drove past the Perkins and asked where he should park, I said it doesn't matter where, I'm not going in. A little pissy on my part, but I had - had enough of his attitude. So he turned the truck around and drove us home. I told him to never speak to me again, after I told him to not drive like an idiot since we had the baby with us. I'm not sure how but our both not wanting to wait in line for breakfast (we agreed on this) turned in to a huge fight. We didn't hardly talk yesterday, except when he asked me to make Kermit something to eat. He even slept downstairs on the couch. This was his decision. He gets so damn moody. Told me to get off my high horse, and stop acting like every thing revolves around me. HE WASN'T EVEN HUNGRY, we were going to eat because I wanted to.

He wants a pool table, but is being frugal on the price, which is fine by me. I don't want to break the bank on this either. But yesterday when I wanted to go look for one, he really didn't want to go, but if we don't have it by Superbowl time, he will be plenty pissed about it. Some how, the stupidest things become my fault all the time. And I have a feeling this one will turn out this way too. Well, too FUCKING bad, I am not taking the brunt of this and apologizing. I didn't do anything wrong.

I am also not sure why my son doesn't really like me. I could tell story after story about how he ignores me and doesn't want anything to do with me, but I will save you the self pity. I am hoping it's just a stage. He is only 23 months after all.

Work is extra slow today. The company I work for plows snow and had to do just that last night, so my boss won't be coming in today. He needs a nap. They will probably have to plow again tonight. So I have spent the better part of today surfing the Internet for nothing in particular and being a little bored. Did update my planner for the baseball games we will be going to this year. I am pretty excited about that.

Think I might go take a nap myself under my desk.

No comments: